When your furniture starts looking dirty, and you think you need new upholstery, try an upholstery cleaning service first. The reason behind this is that furniture traps dust, dirt, and allergens in its fabric fibers, and if you have pets, this would be even worst because odor would be involved also.
When you sit or lay on your furniture, the foam will also expand and contract with your movement making all these allergens go everywhere. They are naked to the eye so that you will breathe all of that in. Our professional furniture cleaning crew has experience in upholstery cleaning, preserving and enhancing the fabric color to look like new.
Our upholstery cleaning services use Eco-friendly solvents to remove the toughest stains and hot water extraction to complement the cleaning process. Often called steam cleaning, this cleaning method allows us to remove dirt and stains from your fabric upholstery without leaving behind any residue.
When it comes to cleaning carpets, upholstery, and tile, no one does it like Captain Carpet Cleaning Services. Our state-of-the art, brand new equipment is second to none and will eliminate even the toughest dirt, leaving your home or business like new.
- Our upholstery cleaning service begins with our technicians thoroughly inspecting your upholstery. They will look at the fabric type, color and age of the furniture to determine the best approach.
- Then, they will spot treat any areas on your couches, chairs, mattresses or other upholstered items that look like they need extra attention.
- After spot treating, the deep cleaning begins. Our upholstery cleaning machine injects hot water and our cleaning solution into the furniture to release dirt deep within the upholstery.
- Then, it extracts the water to remove the dirt.
Finally, we will inspect your upholstery with you to make sure you’re happy with your clean upholstery.
- Your upholstery will be dry within hours.